Monday 16 July 2007

Oh, no. Not again?!

Errr... yes, sorry, but I'm doing another charity bike ride.

This time I'm going to be riding a 55-mile course from Aldershot (where I live - which is handy) through the Hampshire countryside, as far as Alresford, and finishing back at home.
It's the Wish Pedlars 2007 ride in aid of the Make-A-Wish foundation. You can read more about them at their website.

If you'd like to sponsor me (and believe me, I may need the inspiration and motivation that sponsorship brings to keep me going once I've done 40-odd miles!) you can visit my JustGiving page here:
http://www.justgiving.com/PT_Wish_2007

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aah, don't you look sweet in that photo? At first glance, I thought you were posing coyly with hand against cheek...just so... However, the spell of sweetness was immediately broken when I took a closer look and realised you had a mobile phone stuck to your ear...! Hmmmmph!

petercmoore said...

I was probably phoning YOU, my lovely!