Thursday 13 December 2007

But Where Shall We Find A 10-Foot Phallus?

... and that's just one of the questions that springs to mind after last night's session of frenzied writing.

The Ottershaw Players brains trust (6 people with about 2.7 brains between us) gathered in Paul's kitchen to try to thrash out the storyline to our 2008 Farrago.

[How to describe the Farrago to an innocent outsider? Try these here links for size...]

This was the second of our writing sessions and I think we've got a cracker of a story now. The show will be called Pleasure Island and it's loosely based upon Treasure Island, as if you couldn't guess.

I don't think I'll give away any of the plot - I don't want to spoil it for anyone who may come to watch. And you should come to see it - the audience usually have a riotous time. It's so popular that the local pub has taken to buying ALL 80 tickets for the last Saturday, so we now run the show across two weekends.

More details will be posted here when I know what the ticket price is!

4 comments:

chux said...

I dont mean to brag!

D said...

Pete you can get phallus shaped bucking broncos I'm sure that would go down well on stage in Farrago ;-)

MaryB said...

Oh, please. Those are a dime-a-dozen in sex shops here. C'mon, give me a real challenge!

Chux - riiiiiiiiiight. :-)

Sounds like a fun show, though, PT.

Chris said...

PLEASE NOTE: maryb appears to know exactly what is found in sex shops in NY!!!