Tuesday 2 December 2008

Gissa job!

At work my current contract is coming to an end on 31st December, so I'm now looking for a new contract beginning in January.

There's a small possibility that my current employer may be able to offer me a full-time position in 5 or 6 months, which would be nice, so I'm keeping my eye out for a short-term contract to tide me over until then.

To that end, I've set-up a new blog on which I'm going to blog some work-related stuff - with any luck it will function as a shop window.

I've got my fingers crossed that something comes along quickly. We've had a bad year financially, with MLYW being out of work since May, so I can't afford to not have a job for even a week in the New Year.

In the meantime, even this atheist will be praying to Saint Camelot, patron of the lottery...

1 comment:

jomoore said...

Sorry to hear your contract's not being renewed. :o(