Monday 10 May 2010

An Email From Gordon Brown

I got an email from the Prime Minister today! Yes, Gordon Brown MP, the current (just about) Prime Minister of our country wrote to me to offer me some money. This is not just some bullshit offer. It's a REAL email.

Here's what he sent me:

from OFFICE OF THE PRIME MINISTER
reply-to OFFICE OF THE PRIME MINISTER
to
date 7 May 2010 19:33
subject Our ref: ATM/13470/IDR
mailed-by vkszi.hu

OFFICE OF THE PRIME MINISTER
TREASURY AND MINISTER FOR CIVIL SERVICE,
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.

Our ref: ATM/13470/IDR
Your ref:...Date: 07/05/2010

IMMEDIATE PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

I am Hon Gordon Brown MP,Prime Minister British Government. This letter
is to officially inform you that (ATM Card Number 0480001017665450) has been
accredited in your favor. Your Personal Identification Number is 477.The
VISA Card Value is £2,000,000.00(Two Million, Great British Pounds Sterling).

This office will send to you an Visa/ATM CARD that you will use to withdraw
your funds in any Automated Teller Machine (ATM) CENTER or Visa card outlet in the world with a maximum of £5000 GBP daily.Further more,You will be required to re-confirm the following information to enable;Hon Gordon Brown MP Secretary of State for Foreign and Common wealth Affairs. begin in processing of your VISA CARD.begin in processing of your VISA CARD.

(1)Full names: (2)Address: (3)Country: (4)Nationality: (5)Phone : (6)Age:
(7)Occupation: (8) Post Codes

Forward Reply To: directgov1@w.cn

TAKE NOTICE: That you are warned to stop further communications with any other
person(s) or office(s) different from the staff of the State for Foreign and
Commonwealth Affairs to avoid hitches in receiving your payment.

You are to choose on the Options of delivery of your ATM Card:
1) DELIVERY BY DHL COMPANY
2) BANK TRANSFER

Regards,

Rt Hon Gordon Brown MP
Prime Minister.
It's nice of him to be sending me an email, especially at such a busy time. And I'm a bit confused as to why Mr Brown is emailing me from a Hungarian address and it doesn't make much sense that he wants me to reply to an address in China. I suppose he's just diversifying now that he will soon be out of a job.

But, ha! I don't care. Soon I will be rich, thanks to nice Mr Brown. He is obviously grateful to me for voting for the Lib Dems and therefore, somehow, making it safe for Labour to get back into power in another 13 years, or something.

I can't wait for my special Visa card to arrive. I'm going to buy many biscuits with the money.

No comments: