At work I'm working on at least 3 things simultaneously (can't complain though as some of my colleagues seem to be doing dozens).
But it's the extra-curricular activities that take up more and more time. My present 'To Do' list includes:
- Ensuring that everything is ready for our wedding celebration party on Saturday.
- Preparing the latest Ottershaw Players newsletter.
- Printing off photos of past productions for people.
- Updating the OP website (a never-ending job).
- Thinking about preparing to direct The Dumb Waiter.
- Trying to come up with something for this blog (especially Thursday Book Clubs and Friday FIlm Clubs).
- Watching several hundred hours of Sky+ and DVD.
- Reading at least 3 books.
- Writing to our pension people so they know that The Wife and I are now married.
- Writing to the healthcare plan people for the same reason.
It would be a lot easier if we won the lottery - I'd have plenty of time then. So, if anyone has any idea what next week's numbers might be, it would be nice to know...