Researchers from the Thompsonian Institute tell us that this year will be a full ONE SECOND longer than usual.
What to do with that extra second? I think I feel a meme-tag coming on!
I will use the extra second in 2005 to do one of the following five things:
1. Blink for a little longer than usual.
2. Do the hard crossword in The Sun.
3. Debate whether it's midnight at the first or the last chime of Big Ben.
4. Take advantage in the lull to get a drink at the bar.
5. Take advantage of The Wife.
OK - now if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged. Let me know what 5 thing's you will be doing with your extra time.