I've been taking it easy recently and neglecting my blogging duties. But as my little sister has commented about her lack of recent posts, and as it's the first of a new month, I thought I would give myself a good kick up the backside and try to get back into the swing of things.
So, here's what I've been up to recently:
- Finished with Lord Arthur Savile's Crime. It went really well. You can see some pictures here.
- Went to Ireland to visit MLYW's sister and to watch the absolutely superb Radiohead at Malahide Castle, near Dublin.
- Organised a read-through of the play that I will be directing at this year's Woking Drama Festival.
- Took MLYW to Ely for a couple of days to visit the stained-glass museum and climbed to the very top of the cathedral.
- Had some good friends over for dinner.