Tuesday 16 September 2008

Lizzy

Oy! Does it ever stop? Things are the same as they were last time I posted, 10 days ago (for shame!). I managed to get the posters and flyers done, in the nick of time. Only I now have to get the Festival souvenir programme produced. By the end of this week. I've managed to put together pages 1-17; only 23 more to go, with tonight and tomorrow night to do it in... Argh!

I think I will have to talk to the Woking Drama Association about whether I will be able to carry on in this role of publicity officer. It's taking up a lot more time than I'd anticipated and when I'm rehearsing a play I need all the spare time I can get - when I walk through the front door I have to show MLYW some identification so she knows that it's me.

Of course, if there was a way to do all this and get paid for it, so that I didn't have to go to the office...

2 comments:

jomoore said...

Well, the posters looked very super at the theatre this evening! Good work! :o)

Chris said...

Your payment is: everyone telling everyone else how wonderful you are (which is, of course, true). If only it paid the bills. Sigh........