...I Won The Lottery
That's what this game is called. Let's imagine there was a rollover one week and you won £10,000,000 ($20m) on the lottery, tax-free. What would you do with the money? You need to tell me 5 things. And if you DO ever win, we'll be checking up on you to make sure you do what you say you'd do!
1. Sort out the accommodation. Specifically, pay off the mortgage; buy somewhere new to live in our ideal location; completely refurbish the old house and rent it out to provide an income 'just in case'.
2. Buy a new car for me, plus one for my Lovely Young Wife to learn to drive in.
3. Give close friends and family enough dosh to make their lives more comfortable.
4. Spend some time travelling the world. On the list of places to see is: India, Iceland, Costa Rica, diving in the Red Sea, Australia, New Zealand, the USA, Mongolia, China, Russia.
5. Buy or build a small theatre and run it as a resource for amateur theatre companies.